Etiquette Just for Men

If you're a writer, you need to be aware that there are things that have an etiquette that's uniquely male. So I suppose this post is for the women out there, but honestly, guys, I'd love to hear your views on these "manly" things.

I recently became aware of the phrase "man sitting."


Here's a different perspective on man sitting. You can skip the first 45 seconds because it's all sales pitch.


This video wanders a bit but there's a moment around 4:10 that left me laughing out loud because you would never see this in a woman's locker room.


Another thing women don't think about much: Urinal etiquette


Apparently, there is some variance to the rules.


So if you've stopped laughing, tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Restroom etiquette's definitely something we don't talk about... inside or outside the men's room!

    The guy in the second video is what I'd call a cluster douchebag.

    ReplyDelete